Here's what you need:
- wrapped flat, round whirly lollipops (you can get at candy store. I bought mine at michael's in wedding section)
- brown and pink foam (craft store)
- lips and mustache template (see below for download)
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- happy valentine's day round labels (see below for download)
- full white label sheets (office supply store)
- 1.5" hole punch (available at craft stores)
Instructions: Download the FREE lips and mustache template and print out on heavy paper. Cut out then trace onto pink and brown foam. Cut the lips and mustaches shapes out of the foam. Next take the 1/8 inch hole punch and punch a hole in the center of the mouth shape. Slide onto lollipop.
Then download the FREE happy valentine's label. Print onto full white label sheet. Punch out with the 1.5" hole puncher. Stick onto front side of lollipop. Then download the FREE blank lollipop labels. Print out, then have your child write their name. Punch out and stick on the back side of lollipop.