The baskets were made so they could be hung from the door. It was nice to add some of our garden flowers to the flower arrangment along with some store-bought hyacinths.
We made the "baskets" with canning jars that I had in storage and ribbon. Really easy to make.
1. You cut your ribbon about whole length of your arm (2 ft).
2. Unscrew the lid off the canning jar and place your ribbon between the screw lid and the glass jar. Screw the lid back on the jar and tighten to secure the ribbon for hanging.
3. Cut another ribbon the length of the lid's rim
4. Hot glue the ribbon around the rim of the lid
5. Fill the jar with water and arrange your flowers
6. Download the free FLAG GARLAND PARTY TAGS that I made for these baskets, but can be used for so many occasions--gifts, party favors, labels
7. Cut out and write a note and attach to the basket